Contact us for any reason - WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Email Us: email@example.com
SHIPPING RATES are based on weight and/or quantity and calculated in cart.
Let us MAIL THE GREETING CARD FOR YOU
Out of time? Want us to mail someone a Greeting Card directly? No Problem! Contact Us for details! We have Spooky Stamps.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Spooky Cat product, LET US MAKE IT RIGHT FOR YOU!
· Unused, unopened products (except Greeting Cards & Gift Wrap) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus the original shipping cost. Used, opened, and/or final sale items are not eligible for a return.
· Greeting Cards & Gift Wrap are returnable unused, unopened within 30 days of receipt with a 30% restocking fee minus the original shipping cost.
· Clothing that is worn, washed, or altered is not eligible for a return.
How to Make a Return
1) To process your returns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We will email you a return label.
3) Pack up the items(s) you are returning, secure the prepaid label your shipping package, and drop off at the carrier.
4) Once we receive the returned items(s), we will credit your original method of payment, minus the original shipping cost and any restocking fees (Greeting Cards & Gift wrap).
What's the status with my RETURN?
We love paper greetings and gift wrap but we also LOVE OUR PLANET!
We are striving to use and source sustainably whenever possible. As our company grows, so will our options.
- GREETINGS CARDS - Our cards are printed in studio, on acid free card stock made from 30% Post Consumer Recycled Content.
- We tried many papers before choosing our linen card stock for the beautiful print quality and commitment to sustainability.
- ENVELOPES - Our envelopes are made from 100% Recycled Paper
- CELLOPHANE - The cello bags we are using in most of our packaging are plant-based PLA (polylactic acid) and are certified compostable.
Supporting Local & Domestic Resources + GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
- We believe in community. We will strive to partner with local print shops and other domestic resources to produce Spooky Cat goods.
- 10% of each Spooky Cat T-shirt goes to supporting a local charity. A percentage of our profits will also be donated to a National Cause.
- We want our brand to reflect our belief in the greater good, in shared creativity, a feeling of belonging, and expressing one's passion.
Reuse / Upcycle / Recycle
We're looking for ways to reuse or give multiple purposes for paper gift wrap and greeting cards. If you have any ideas, please share them!