We are an e-based shop and our available positions are on-site in our new office located in Casselberry, FL - 32707.
If you would like to join our artist-owned, small business, apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and answering these questions:
1) What position are you interested in?
2) Can you share a little about yourself? Are you a fan of Halloween or drawn to Gothic and Horror themes?
3) Are you familiar with Spooky Cat Press or ever visited our website before today? What aspects of the web experience did you enjoy?
4) Are you a punctual individual? Would commuting to our office in Casselberry, FL -32707 pose any travel challenges for you?
5) Can you handle repetitive tasks that involve using your wrists like folding cards, rolling gift wrap, using a tape gun, or packing products into boxes?
6) Have you ever worked in online order fulfillment or packed boxes for shipping?
7) Are you attentive to details and open to learning and listening?
8) How do you feel about working in a quiet environment in an office space?
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN OCTOBER:
2 x Seasonal Fulfillment Assistants (October to December/January)
- Location: Casselberry, FL - 32707 (Brightly lit office space)
- Hourly Rate: $15.00/ hr
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing various fulfillment tasks, including pulling customer orders, picking, packing, assembling products, and labeling boxes.
- Verifying quantity, weight, and package sizes for shipping.
- Processing orders with meticulous attention to accuracy and completeness.
- Crafting and assembling products, which may involve card folding, paper rolling, stickering, assembling boxes, boxing card sets, sorting, and more.
- Assisting in various tasks during our busiest season
We're seeking individuals who possess the following qualities:
- Willing to learn, listen, and be helpful.
- Resourcefulness, organized, and the ability to adapt quickly.
- A strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work as part of a team.
Physical Requirements: The position entails the following physical demands:
- Prolonged periods of standing.
- Heavy use of wrists for product assembly and packaging.
- Reaching, crouching, and kneeling to gather products for shipping.
- Frequent use of computers and other necessary technology.
- Regular lifting and moving of items weighing up to 50 lbs.
If you are enthusiastic about Halloween, love crafting, and want to join a company from the ground up, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Join our team at Spooky Cat Press and become a part of our exciting journey as we continue to delight our customers with our spooky products.
To apply, please submit your resume, and answers to our screening questions, We can't wait to hear from you!
Spooky Cat Press is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.